Visa Information

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

At CASA we give free visa guidance to all the candidates. We provide complete guidance to  our clients in the entire visa process from filling up applications, preparing financial statements to training candidates for any possible visa interviews. Every country has a different process and procedure for visa filing. At CASA we help you  with the adequate information based on country to country.

Student Visa for Australia:

If you wish to study in Australia then you need to apply for Student Visa Subclass 500. This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognised education institution. You must:

  • be at least six years of age
  • have been accepted to study at an educational institution in Australia
  • have health insurance.

This visa is valid for upto five years and cost for applying is AUD 575

For more detailed information about how to apply please click here

Student Visa for UK:

Students from Canada and USA  must apply for a student visa if they intend to study a full-time degree course in the UK. Student visas are not issued for part-time courses. Your eligibility is calculated using a points-based rules system called a Tier 4 Student Visa.

You need the following in order to apply for UK study visa

1. Course confirmation: you must receive a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from a College or university approved by UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI).

2. Funding: you must provide evidence of funding to pay for both your course tuition fees and your monthly living expenses. Tuition fees are on average £12,000 per year but can range from £8,000 to £36,000.

For more detailed information about how to apply please click here

- Our Strategy